Are we excited? Absolutely! We hope you are as well! Some housekeeping updates to keep in mind for tomorrow:
- The keynote, presentations, and meals will take place in the Barnwell room, 2nd floor of the Student Union building.
- The unconference will start at 8:00 am with check-ins and go until 5:00 pm.
- The breakout sessions will be in the Farnsworth, one of the Hatch rooms and the Barnwell room. A PDF of the 2nd floor can be found here.
- The CODE (Chill Out. Develop. Explore) lounge is in the Bergquist Lounge. Water and coffee will be available there.
- The Twitter hashtag for this event is #thatcampbsu .
- This is an informal event so dress comfortably; we’re not here to impress but to engage.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with Alicia Garza, Memo Cordova, or Dawn Shepherd at moc.l1495803594iamg@1495803594usbpm1495803594actah1495803594t1495803594. We will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
Here’s to a great time together in Boise!